• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Wombat

Master Contributor
Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Aussie 1971.

Last edited:

Andolink

28947888413.jpg

Wombat

Master Contributor
Well worth a listen!

I lost interest in Yusaf Islam when he publicly declared that Salman Rushdie should be assassinated under the fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini.

Peace Train? Blah.

A pity because I was a big fan of Cat Stevens music. Now, however, every time I hear his music I think of his fanatical religious heartlessness.

YMMV

Last edited:

Djsedaw

I lost interest in Yusaf Islam when he publicly declared that Salman Rushdie should be assassinated under the fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini.

Peace Train? Blah.

A pity because I was a big fan of Cat Stevens music. Now, however, every time I hear his music I think of his fanatical religious heartlessness.

I get what you are saying, I suppose the question could be can we separate an artist's moral/religious views/auctions (past and present) from there music if we find them repugnant?

There are a lot of Artists from the past that have produced music that I love but have subsequently found there views/actions quite hypocritical, should we stop listening to there music?

Top Bottom