• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Velvet Recording chooses Sigberg Audio Manta for their recording studio! (interview)

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
logo.png
transparentlogo-border-small_140x.png

The first excited customers will get their hands on the Sigberg Audio Manta next month! Meanwhile, at Velvet Recording studio just outside of Oslo, Norway, they've enjoyed the Manta for over two months already! They've got a setup of the Sigberg Audio Manta with dual 10D subwoofers in their recording studio, and Sigberg Audio SBS.1 with dual Inkognito subwoofers in their mixing&mastering studio.

I sat down with head engineer Christer Krogh for a long talk about the process of recording, about different monitors, about house curves and in-room response, and of course, the Manta! :D

"Where to start - the Mantas are awesome in so many ways! The first and weirdest experience was how Manta sounded unlike any monitor I've heard, but at the same time sounded instantly familiar. You always have to spend quite a while to get to know and understand a new monitor, but with the Manta it was different. I got this instant reaction, thinking that they not only sounded great, but they sound exactly right!"

Check out the full interview here!

31.01-skraa.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom