• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Uptone refusing to sell me ISO Regen!!!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
What do you charge to come here and patch the part of our wall that our dog chewed up when he was a puppy? It has been that way for two years!
Take a picture and I will quote you , just don't be drinking tea or have your dinner on your lap when you read it :D

D

Deleted member 65

If ever in Stockholm, you're welcome in the pool once its filled ....

Installed in 1964 by prev owner, currently replacing one of the old bronze inlets, fixed on Sunday ... Welcome!

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

Installed in 1964 by prev owner, currently replacing one of the old bronze inlets, fixed on Sunday ... Welcome!
That looks fantastic, I'm particularly excited about seeing those table cloths up close...

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Are there mosquitos in Stockholm? Sal might not feel at home if there are no mosquitos around sunset and just after. :)

Of course I could be mistaking the Florida coast with the Florida everglades.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
[

I can only imagine you have been watching my drywall finishing videos. It's not too late for you amir, I can teach you to be a great drywall finisher:D

I am widely considered to be the greatest hand finisher of all time... by my mum:D
Be sure to bring your thermal underwear, cold weather clothes and that insulated cap in the avatar. Despite Amir's handwaving its a rare day you don't need a jacket.
Here's a real case where the measurements and evidence don't lie.
Tonight rain and 48, tomorrow cloudy with a high of 65.
That sounds like January to me. :p

Last edited:

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Hit 85 degF here today, bloody hot for 7500'. Fortunately the basement stayed cool where I spent my day.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
No, though that's a good guess. Setting up my new toys -- flock of Revel's arrived yesterday. I mean, when you have new speakers to set up, just how significant can your other be, really? :D

Don - duckin' and runnin'

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Wait, I mention new toys and joke about my wife, and get one "like"; Sal says he hates me and gets two "likes"? See what's wrong with the world today? :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Wait, I mention new toys and joke about my wife, and get one "like"; Sal says he hates me and gets two "likes"? See what's wrong with the world today? :D
I evened the score by giving you another like. :)

D

Deleted member 65

Are there mosquitos in Stockholm? Sal might not feel at home if there are no mosquitos around sunset and just after. :)

Of course I could be mistaking the Florida coast with the Florida everglades.

Sal will feel right at home. Got a pond (30 * 10 m) on the other side of house where I breed mosquitos and frogs.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Sal will feel right at home. Got a pond (30 * 10 m) on the other side of house where I breed mosquitos and frogs.
There's a natural order of things and we all have a place in the food chain. Just got to deal with it. :D

Top Bottom