• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Uptone refusing to sell me ISO Regen!!!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
So it is proven. I am a nice guy!!!

Not to worry, those of our that know you well, know better. You and I have gone to the ring a couple times on various issues (behind the scenes) and I've never known you not to be fair. We walked away with differences but still friends (after the steam was let out). LOL.
You published something that revealed some design issues, you don't believe in Santa Claus and if you won't come around their subjective viewpoints you are enemy. How many times have all of us experienced that over the long years in audio?

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Having sex is good for stamina. It's a good balance for a more peaceful world. It's almost like Classical music listening. ...From analog vinyls.
UpTone ISO REGEN; that sounds like sex.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Sure you don't live in Colorado, maybe up in Boulder? Some sort of smoke must have led to that post... :)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Sure you don't live in Colorado, maybe up in Boulder? Some sort of smoke must have led to that post... :)
Money talks and BS walks. ;)

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

No smoke for me, only music, sex and shroom. Say it loud: ISO REGEN. Did you feel an orgasm? ;-)

Another audio engineer measured the Regen, confirming Amir's findings plus identifies three design flaws in Regen. Note links in post no longer works.

- - > http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2689811&postcount=192

That was the original one, from two years ago. Today the technology is much more advanced.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Having sex is good for stamina. It's a good balance for a more peaceful world. It's almost like Classical music listening. ...From analog vinyls.
UpTone ISO REGEN; that sounds like sex.
.... if your having sex with robots ......
I worry about you sometimes bob :D

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Not to worry, those of our that know you well, know better. You and I have gone to the ring a couple times on various issues (behind the scenes) and I've never known you not to be fair. We walked away with differences but still friends (after the steam was let out). LOL.
You published something that revealed some design issues, you don't believe in Santa Claus and if you won't come around their subjective viewpoints you are enemy. How many times have all of us experienced that over the long years in audio?
All joking aside amir has shown rare generosity, humility and a total lack of egotism in my dealings with him. Mostly in private but also with his public persona. He's also been consistent, logical and knowing when we have discussed various issues. I can state categorically that in my time communicating with people online ( including many at WBF in public and private) the one person that's never been Anything other than honourable, decent and unshakeably consistent is amir.

I don't recognise the man his detractors make him out to be.

However he can be wrong of course and I invite all and everyone who want to challenge his thoughts, assertions and test results to come here and do so.. just arm yourself with the appropriate evidence and conduct yourself in a way that backs your beliefs in the best terms.

I will endeavour to maintain a platform that allows for examination and free thought, over the cultish drubbing that has transpired both here and elsewhere in the past. It's hard but I'm determined to achieve that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65

No smoke for me, only music, sex and shroom. Say it loud: ISO REGEN. Did you feel an orgasm? ;-)

That was the original one, from two years ago. Today the technology is much more advanced.

I know. Had it, modified it, sold it!

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
It is just as well you did not go there, believe me, unless you wished to start WWIII. I think you would have found it a huge time waster, convincing no one in this tribal warfare where loyalties to certain beliefs matter more than logic and reason.

Yep...it's a huge time sink to continue these debates and fairly pointless because it seems that most on "the other side" don't want to listen or pay attention to the data as it causes too much cognitive dissonance.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Summer here is the most beautiful in the world. Everything is green. Water is gorgeous blue. Light breeze that lifts your spirits. Temps are most perfect. For two to three months, it is absolute bliss. So much so that I make sure I don't travel outside of the area then, even when I was working.

Speaking of disagreements, hows that beautiful summer weather round your parts. LOL! Weather channel today is calling for snow in this the second week of June. I'm sure the skiers with love it. :p
https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/june-snow-northwest-cascades-northern-rockies

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Wow, long post. Did you get more $ than me?
I'm off with a back injury still, a mans got to eat ..

I'm going to LA in September and without amir's financial generosity there's no way I could afford a bungalow suite at the Beverly Hills hotel.
IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

I think you in particular sal will appreciate the pool area...,
IMG_0927.JPG

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Speaking of disagreements, hows that beautiful summer weather round your parts. LOL! Weather channel today is calling for snow in this the second week of June. I'm sure the skiers with love it. :p
https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/june-snow-northwest-cascades-northern-rockies
It has been stunningly beautiful in the last couple of weeks. Mostly sunny in 60s and 70s. The fields are flowering and air is clean and gorgeous.

We are selling our second home and I took some pictures for the realtor. Here are a couple:
093A9424.jpg
093A9445.jpg

If you are feeling like leaving that sad state of your and live in somewhere like this, and have 4X the money you paid for your home, here is your chance! :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
All joking aside amir has shown rare generosity, humility and a total lack of egotism in my dealings with him. Mostly in private but also with his public persona. He's also been consistent, logical and knowing when we have discussed various issues. I can state categorically that in my time communicating with people online ( including many at WBF in public and private) the one person that's never been Anything other than honourable, decent and unshakeably consistent is amir.

I don't recognise the man his detractors make him out to be.
That's because I am not trying to get them to moderate this forum for free!

Thanks for your kind words Thomas. I have and continue to learn from you and cherish our partnership.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It has been stunningly beautiful in the last couple of weeks. Mostly sunny in 60s and 70s. The fields are flowering and air is clean and gorgeous.

We are selling our second home and I took some pictures for the realtor. Here are a couple:
View attachment 7463 View attachment 7464

If you are feeling like leaving that sad state of your and live in somewhere like this, and have 4X the money you paid for your home, here is your chance! :D
Looks lovely ( bit like parts of the u.k.) however I bet you don't strip down to your pants and go swimming in that water..

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Looks lovely ( bit like parts of the u.k.) however I bet you don't strip down to your pants and go swimming in that water..
Even with pants I won't go in there right now.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
That's because I am not trying to get them to moderate this forum for free!

Thanks for your kind words Thomas. I have and continue to learn from you and cherish our partnership.
I can only imagine you have been watching my drywall finishing videos. It's not too late for you amir, I can teach you to be a great drywall finisher:D

I am widely considered to be the greatest hand finisher of all time... by my mum:D

Top Bottom