• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tube Headphone Amp / Speaker Amp

Michaelbe1990

Hey, Its my 1 post on this forum if not the right place please advise where to move it

I'm looking for Tube Headphone Amp / Speaker Amp with a well-designed headphone output stage. I will be listening same headphones as the speakers.

Current set-up: Singxer sa-1, Singxer Su-6 , Denafrips Pontus 2, Hifiman Arya Stealth

I am planning to sell Arya and Get ZMF Atrium or Candela still waiting for reviews on which one to choose.

If there are no well-designed headphone outputs, I am considering just leaving my Singxer us an amp and getting Tube Amp with a Preamp function I could use with my Singxer...

Once its all set I will be looking for Amp and Speakers to create a nice Headphone / Amp / Speakers / Dac system

What would be your recommendations folks?

Thank You ,

Last edited:

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

These days tube amps tend to be for special effects, not fidelity. So it will depend on what you expect.

Top Bottom