• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX7 Pro - Order Black, delivered Silver

JMC

I ordered a Topping DX7 Pro in black from Drop, the invoice clearly says black, but today it arrived and they have sent me the silver version. Although I am sure they sound exactly the same, it isn't the product I ordered or wanted. What can I do? I know people have had issues in the past with getting refunds or replacements form Drop/Topping...

DivineCurrent

Forum Donor
I ordered a Topping DX7 Pro in black from Drop, the invoice clearly says black, but today it arrived and they have sent me the silver version. Although I am sure they sound exactly the same, it isn't the product I ordered or wanted. What can I do? I know people have had issues in the past with getting refunds or replacements form Drop/Topping...
Drop has great customer support. I had a channel imbalance issue with a recent purchase of the Focal Elex, and they sent me a replacement right away on Thanksgiving weekend. Contact their support team here: https://drop.com/support

Reactions: JMC
OP
J

JMC

Drop has great customer support. I had a channel imbalance issue with a recent purchase of the Focal Elex, and they sent me a replacement right away on Thanksgiving weekend. Contact their support team here: https://drop.com/support

Thanks, I have tried the support page, let's see what they suggest. If it is going to cost me a fortune in postage (I am in the UK) then I might just keep it, it's just a little frustrating when it is not what I wanted or ordered.

OP
J

JMC

In the end we settled on a partial refund, I would rather have the device than return it and wait months for a black replacement.

Top Bottom