• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Rate this IEM:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 48 30.4%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 102 64.6%

• Total voters

surfer_trot3

hello all,

sorry, silly confirmation pls ...
I'm trying to get the Tanchjim One, usb c connection AND mic ...

On Amazon or Aliexpress, there are always 3 models listed as (ordered in increasing price):
- no mic
- mic
- DSP

is it fair to assume the last one, "DSP", has the DSP (in the usb c part) AND a mic ?

I've got the mic version (not sure why..) , that is with the 3.5mm connection :-(
I'll send it back and get the DSP version - if you tell me that it'll have both things :)

many thanks !
Chris

staticV3

Master Contributor
is it fair to assume the last one, "DSP", has the DSP (in the usb c part) AND a mic ?
The One DSP has the same mic:
1_b1788a04-64a7-47a8-af5f-478c12aa246c_600x600.jpg

nickylucker

When I listened to these headphones, they sounded very flat, and their high frequencies grated the ear, unlike my favorite 7hz x crinacle zero 2. The “flatness” of the sound was very evident when playing Counter Strike 2. I just couldn’t understand who and where it shoots from. And the shots themselves did not sound like shots, but sharp injections. In this case, my source is good enough for the headphones to sound adequately. Topping dx5 + topping a70pro.

Top Bottom