• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Streamer with PEQ?

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Not that I am aware of, JRiver, Roon, RME dacs, MiniDSP , Weiss I have suggested to Eversolo that PEQ would be a worthwhile addition.
Keith

Grotti

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Is there a streamer out there with built in PEQ?
Volumio OS implies a PEQ (FusionDSP) now, but I hesitate to recommend it since I had a lot of problems after some updates resulting in factory resets. Others didn't suffer from this problems obviously.

Anyway: any streamer running Volumio (full version) can be used for room correction (or correcting FR of HPs for that matter). Volumio offers Hardware also btw...

YSDR

MiniDSP SHD series have built in PEQ, they even have DIRAC Live built in, they just requires a PC with Windows 10 or newer operating system to adjust.

Edit: they are not just streamers with PEQ, it's much more than that (digital "preamp", 2 way crossover etc).

Last edited:

JLGF1

Wiim's currently have GEQ.

PEQ supposedly coming with a FW update (ETA late July).

Barrelhouse Solly

Moode Audio has had a parametric equalizer since the beginning. Currently it comes with Camilla DSP. It works on a Raspberry Pi with or without a HAT depending on how you pipe the audio.

Top Bottom