Y

Latest activity Postings About

• Y
      YSDR replied to the thread Introducing Denotiva DIY speakers!.
      It often happens due the memory effect of the driver suspension.
    • Y
      YSDR reacted to Chrise36's post in the thread ATC speakers / Monitors with Like Like.
      Maybe but if you want very high power handling low fs high xmax and sensitivity the BMS 18N862 is among the best i have found...
    • Y
      YSDR replied to the thread ATC speakers / Monitors.
      There is another 'hifi' style 15" woofer, the SB100-375 SC and LC, the larger diameter (hence larger surface area for heat...
    • Y
      Okay, but thermal/power compression comes from heat. The relative low power handling of e.g. the SB75-375 SC comes from it's not very...
    • Y
      If you think those large underhung motors are the panacea of high power handling, then why only 150/300W is the power handling of the...
    • Y
      That's just the output power of the amplifier, the woofer's power handling is still 150/300W if it's the same SB75-375 SC. Okay, but...
    • Y
      Lower electrical power handling = power compression sets in earlier, all else equal. There is no magic involved about this.
    • Y
      The 15" ATC woofer have foam surround, and is rated to 150/300W, which is still plenty for domestic use, but power compression can creep...
    • Y
      YSDR reacted to Rick Sykora's post in the thread Introducing Denotiva DIY speakers! with Like Like.
      Really have not had a lot of time to critically listen to it. So far, still seems a good value and have not heard anything that was...
    • Y
      YSDR replied to the thread Introducing Denotiva DIY speakers!.
      Hi Rick! How do you rate the ND25FW tweeter to the DXT subjectively? I asking because I used the Dayton but didn't heard the Seas yet.
    • Y
      The SCM150 (both pro and consumer versions) and the SCM300 woofers still have foam surround.
    • Y
      I meant compared to a rigid suspension pro audio driver with multi-hundred (or even thousand) Watts load capacity. The soft suspension...
    • Y
      They looks similar but probably that's all. The Genelec is more of a sturdy pro audio woofer, the ATC is like a fragile 'hifi' woofer...
      • 10832901_800.jpg
    • Y
      Maybe yes (I think it actually depends) but the reconing would be about 300 Euros, including postage. This is not much money considering...
    • Y
      And different sensitivity with possible moving mass distribution imbalance. I think the response from ATC is thoughtful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom