• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Steve G Takes Revenge On ASR With New Review!

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I did too but went further and go my wife stuck with cutting my hair. :) She is getting better at it so I too am not thinking about getting my haircut elsewhere.

I can do about 95% without help now.

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I can do about 95% without help now.
I do 100% DIY with the clippers. But with mirrors outside because I hate cleaning up. That means a longish NH winter keeping my half bald head with overgrown remains hidden under hat, and beard for balance. Lucky I don't need to be presentable.

TurbulentCalm

That got me thinking, should my hairdresser be class A, AB or D?

I wouldn’t want them to start distorting while they are clipping away at my hair…

I’d ask Steve G but it doesn’t look like he’s had much experience in high-end hairdressers.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Leporello

I bought clippers last spring and haven't looked back.
Me too, except I had to have a haircut immediately after trying them for the first time. The hairdresser did not say anything, she just sighed deeply...

Top Bottom