• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spotify HiFi (finally) Coming Soon?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
At least in Italy, Tidal prices are now identical to those of Apple Music. Amazon Music family costs one euro more per month while Qobuz is much more expensive (the family subscription with high resolution music costs €29.16/month, with the additional condition that it is paid in a single payment for an entire year) .
I expect Qobuz will also lower its fees soon, like Tidal did.
Qobuz is comparable to tidal's new price per month in the UK if you pay for the year and around £1 more per month to pay monthly. EU is getting ripped off!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
My total monthly US Apple price is $12.45 which includes the local and state taxes.
Considering I get tons of Atmos and other surround encoded music, I find the Apple deal the
best in the business by far.. I just need to state that I'm NOT an Apple fan and this is the only
Apple thing I pay. IMO my Apple 4K TV box is the best streamer in the business, offering the highest
quality audio and video streaming available short of a very expensive Kaleidescape rig.

Top Bottom