• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sonata HD Pro upgrade

JediMa

I would like to have a more powerful option but with still the nice sound quality and possibly more. I've read about few many new dongles like iFi, iBasso, Fiio and so on. Which one is the good to go? My budget is 60 . So the Ibasso C03 pro is not an option because it 's sold here for 99..

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am not sure if it is an upgrade, but I'd check out Hidizs S9 Pro. It is a very good portable headphone adapter and it is on sale for $79 now.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The only meaningful improvement would be something with balanced output for more power. Have a look on l7audiolab.com (unless you are Chinese speaker, Google translate) they cover lots of recent options. Have a look at the Moondrop Dawn 4. 4 mm, plenty of others too but might mean you have to recable your headphones to go balanced.

rhas

I have the Sonata. Truthear SHIO is the dongle I use the most these days, out of the others RU6/M12/SXFI/U2. Ibasso DC3 pro was good but polite vs the amazing SHIO, imo.

Ultratek

¡Hola a todos!
Actualmente tengo una Sonata HD II recién llegada, una JCALLY JM6 PRO y una Abigail Pro.
¿Podría decirme si hay medidas/gráficos o esquemas de estos dispositivos en este sitio web o en cualquier otro?
Porque solo he encontrado gente que dice como suena pero nada sobre medidas sinad etc.

Top Bottom