• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Setup Help

JediMa

I've few devices on my desk, on the left I've cd player Onkyo 24 bit with 2 amps and 1 dap, I manage them with a passive amp with 2 rca in and 2 rca out so i can switch player and amps easily. On the opposite side of the desk, I've a dac an amp, my computer and the pre amp speaker of 2 with all the ports on the back. Because of my lack of skill and knowledge I'm just using the speaker as PC outfit by blue tooth and I listen the audiophile music by headphones. How can I make it better? I'd like to listen cd music on speakers too and speakers not by bluetooth because of quality loss, but the right amp and dac don't have a 2nd rca output.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
I am not sure I understand the whole setup.

What headphones are you usong and what amp drives the headphones?

Are the speakers powered bluetooth speaker or something else?

Do you have a budget to add gear, or do you just want to reconfigure your stuff?

Top Bottom