• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need advice for a RCA Switch Box

Greetings all ~ This is my first post. I need advice on a RCA switch box. I built a Elekit 8600S 300B amplifier. It has a input impedance of 50K ohms. My speakers are Tekton PS 2-10;s and stereo Rel T/7i's. I have a Fluance RT85 feeding a ProJect Tube Box S2 and a Cambridge AXC 35 CD player feeding a Topping 30 II DAC. The speaker cables to the amp are fairly decent "Worlds Greatest" brand and there is 20 feet of it from the amp to both TT and DAC locations.I don't want to run 2 separate RCA cables but rather use a switch box for the DAC and Tube box outputs. My concern is that the output levels of each device are different (tube box and DAC) Would something like the Shiit SYS be a good choice or is there something else I should consider ? Thanks in advance !

Top Bottom