• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review Overload....

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So after digging my way out of the earlier backlog, I have landed into another one. Tons of gear has arrived, not all of which is quick or easy to evaluate.

On top of that we are having the best harvest ever out of our garden and orchard so lots to do there.

And we like to go on a trip or two before our great warm/dry weather is over.

I will try to grind through the reviews as fast as I can but thought to let you all know that the backlog has become significant and I will be less responsive.

Sythrix

Don't stress about the STX II. I know it's going to take a while. I'm currently routing my motherboard into my self-built Butte amp. Feeling fine.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
On top of that we are having the best harvest ever out of our garden and orchard so lots to do there.
You running a little road side stand for some side cash$ ?

Wombat

Master Contributor
Would do if I could get a sucker, I mean a person to come and pick them all! :D

The weeder could become multi-skilled.
20untitled3.jpg

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
So after digging my way out of the earlier backlog, I have landed into another one. Tons of gear has arrived, not all of which is quick or easy to evaluate.

And we like to go on a trip or two before our great warm/dry weather is over.

I will try to grind through the reviews as fast as I can but thought to let you all know that the backlog has become significant and I will be less responsive.
It’s ok amir, you go atone for your wealth by living out the back of a van and eating off the land.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Enjoy your garden.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Forget the audio reviewing, show us some pictures of your harvest. :)

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Forget the audio reviewing, show us some pictures of your harvest. :)
This is a fraction of it.

Bosc Pears:
pears-small.jpg

Italian plums:
plums-small.jpg

About 30 pounds of asian pears and plumb reduced to these two jars after drying for 24+ hours:
dried fruit-small.jpg

We have also canned some 20 jars of one our other pears.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
They look lovely. You should have a harvest thread.

We can't grow anything to eat on our property, it's acres of thick eucalypt forest full of possums, koalas, wallabies and birds, all on a 35+ degree slope of rock will little soil. I found a large passion fruit vine (naturally seeded) growing between a few trees down the property recently and scored a pile of fruit, but the possums found it too. :)

IMG_2441 (Medium).jpeg

I really have to get out the chainsaw and cut down the saplings that are about 30ft tall next to the house- they are blocking the view.

Top Bottom