• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Review and Detailed Measurements of Morrow SP3 Speaker Cable (Video)

Descartes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The joke about cables: Transparent MAGNUM OPUS SPEAKER CABLE

sngreen

I decided to do a video review of the Morrow SP3 speaker cable since there is likely interest beyond the forum. For those of you who asked about my generic cable, I show it in the video.

BTW, I had the focus wrong but didn't realize it until the whole video was recorded. So don't mind that. Just listen to my voice and watch the screen capture. :)

Written review: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/morrow-sp3-review-speaker-cable.22834/

I think better test would be to start with the full spectrum sine sweep (locarithmic) tone while recording the response from the speakers. With the most revealing system for it of course.

tvrgeek

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I do have to laugh at premium cables with banana plugs. Give me a 2 cent spade lug I can snug into a solid gas tight connection so it will remain a good connection. I'll take a barrier strip over a banana plug any day.

It has been about 50 years since this topic has come up. Time to give it a rest? Believers will not change their mystic viewpoint and engineers knew better 50 years ago. Salesmen will continue to lie, fools will continue to be separated from their money.

gallantus

The snake oil salesman, Morrow, must have pissed you off by responding for you in your review thread about his non sense BS for you to go ahead and do a video review.

Top Bottom