• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel F35 Speaker Review

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I am pretty stoked that these followed me home today. I got a great deal from a local enthusiast, who had them priced to sell.
Super happy for you, you'll love them for years to come. ;)

Bleib

Major Contributor
Apologies if this has been brought up already, but how does it compare to F36? Anyone have info or experience?

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1709929427219.png

1709930295146.png

1709930360903.png

Only have experience with the F35s and find them delightful. PIR for F36 looks better on paper, though I prefer the tilt of the F35. So...??? I am not helping - am I?

bobster

I bought a pair of F36 based on Amir's F35 review, because of the slight low-end extension and I wanted more air moving. I couldn't do a comparison because nobody around here had Revel speakers in a showroom (we're just a little backwater of 7.7 million people here in the SF bay area).

Mine are in a 2-channel system for music and video in a 13 x 19 foot living room. I like them. FWIW, I'm a professional musician with some recording engineering experience, and I have good ears. YMMV, of course.

My $0.002 worth.

Bleib

Major Contributor
I bought a pair of F36 based on Amir's F35 review, because of the slight low-end extension and I wanted more air moving. I couldn't do a comparison because nobody around here had Revel speakers in a showroom (we're just a little backwater of 7.7 million people here in the SF bay area).

Mine are in a 2-channel system for music and video in a 13 x 19 foot living room. I like them. FWIW, I'm a professional musician with some recording engineering experience, and I have good ears. YMMV, of course.

My $0.002 worth.
How's the level of detail? I have experience with for instance Arendal 1961 tower but found them lacking on this part. Still very positively reviewed by Erin's audio corner... Reviews seldom are good on this part

Top Bottom