Dear @CleanSound, thank you very much for your feedbacks and enquiries that are linked to your personal use.@Pierre Qobuz didn't know that Qobuz was here. I want to provide some feedback to you.
1) You have no radio stations, why? Many times, I just want a specific types of music auto played to me, radio stations are very important.
2) Your playlist is almost non-existent. For example, I can't find any good workout play list in while in the gym.
3) Your AI for music discovery is too basic. I rarely discover new music I would like that I have never heard of before with Qobuz.
The great thing about Qobuz that no one else have is the ability of your app to connect to a DAC with WASAPI and ASIO, I think you are the only ones to do that, which is why I signed up in the first play.
I want to provide you with customers' voice on the three things you can do better above.
- Radio Stations -> We are actively working on improving our suggestions and features to discover new music. Radio stations are part of it and although I cannot communicate on a specific release date, I invite you to stay tuned with the regular updates we do in the coming months.
- Playlists -> Please believe that we do our best to ensure that our playlists meet all expectations in a wide variety of genres and situations. You may not have found what you were looking for in the search engine. We're sorry to hear this and will take it into account to improve and diversify this category of playlists. However, some workout playlists related to your request (these are from our UK store), including:
Disco Workout https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/5839005
90s Workout https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/3402125
Back in Shape https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2689770
Michelle Obama's Workout Playlist https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2718708
Metal Workout https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/5871680
Goth Workout https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/6295873
- AI for music discovery -> cf. "Radio Stations" as this is part of the topics we are actively working on and for which you should see improvements and new proposals in the coming months.
Also feel free to contact our Customer Service whenever you need it, and to join the Qobuz Club which is an open and free community where you can share your experience, suggestions and questions about Qobuz. We are always very open for feedback and we nurture the relationship with our users to keep improving our service.