• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

InsideTheWire

My buddy Stevo drew the cover of the Regurgitation demo. I roadied for his band Impetigo way back in the day. Love the old Immolation (demos and Dawn of Possession being my faves but the new album is pretty good, been listening to it quite a bit). Next to Vader's Morbid Reich, Thy Kingdom Come is my favorite demo.

Spider

cover.jpg

Spider

front.png

Very nice Album IMHO, one of Disturbed absolute best in 24 bit 96 kHz FLAC, listening right now, sweet!

D

Deleted member 19122

My buddy Stevo drew the cover of the Regurgitation demo. I roadied for his band Impetigo way back in the day. Love the old Immolation (demos and Dawn of Possession being my faves but the new album is pretty good, been listening to it quite a bit). Next to Vader's Morbid Reich, Thy Kingdom Come is my favorite demo.
I remember trading demos with Stevo/Impetigo back in the day.Fun times for sure!

nikosidis

D

Deleted member 19122

I still have quite a few of the tapes he made for me back then, I've digitized most of them now, but still pull them out occasionally.
I hear ya,I've digitized almost all my media.When I moved to Europe I was looking at moving around 10,000 cds,lps,cassettes,dvds etc.A decent amount of hoarding:D I left a lot of stuff behind at a friends house that I have liquidated over the years.I sold an old Blood Feast shirt for over 100 bucks recently,that was pretty funny I thought or I'm just getting old:)

InsideTheWire

I hear ya,I've digitized almost all my media.When I moved to Europe I was looking at moving around 10,000 cds,lps,cassettes,dvds etc.A decent amount of hoarding:D I left a lot of stuff behind at a friends house that I have liquidated over the years.I sold an old Blood Feast shirt for over 100 bucks recently,that was pretty funny I thought or I'm just getting old:)
I still have one of my Impetigo Milwaukee MetalFest shirts from when they played up there. A little too round to fit in it now, lol.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Speaking of Blood Incantation, their last record is anything but metal. However, if you like ambient, you´ll love it:

Now, let´s link some Metal. One of the most influential and least known Black Metal bands from Sweden:

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Released a couple days ago:

To be honest, I´m not happy with what Deathspell Omega has been doing these last years. The music feels like it has switched to thick and opaque tar to a clear broth obtained from conventional metal. France is home to some of the most twisted, innovative, sickening and thought-provoking Black Metal bands (and Norma Evangelium Diaboli among others has been publishing material like that, French or not, for quite some time).

It is not a bad record by itself, but compared to grand works such as Paracletus or Si Monumentum Requires, Circunspicere; this last record is luckluster to say the least.

Top Bottom