• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Phoenix Area Audio Friends ASSEMBLE!

Jdunk54nl

Hey All,

Some phoenix people that are into audio have a meetup the first weekend of every month. We all semi-started with car audio but also very much enjoy home audio. It is a good group that gets into the nitty gritty of audio with how speakers are designed, amp designs, EQ advance work, etc. We are a data driven group with some cool people that also enjoy good food.

I will try to remember to post updates here if anyone is interested, but all info can be found over here: https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/showthread.php?3529-Phoenix-Arizona-Area-Meetups

Also PM for my cell number if you want it to get more details.

P.S. don't tell me you have literally been here the entire time I have.. (Movie Joke)

OP
J

Jdunk54nl

Thread Starter #2
We talk about speaker builds (I Just built some PE C-notes) and how to use sigma studio with the analog devices dev boards or PE DSPB-K chip or similar device. As well as how to measure speakers with DATS or Klippel and measuring room response with REW, SMAART, etc.

These are all from my C-Note build:

Last edited:

SIY

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Do you guys still get together at that same Chandler location?

OP
J

Jdunk54nl

Thread Starter #4
We change it up to try new places to eat. We love good food too. Although we still strongly encourage others to come even if all they want is water!

OP
J

Jdunk54nl

Thread Starter #5
Meetup Details:

TOMORROW! 11/6/2020 @ 6:30pm

Twisted Cactus Brew and BBQ
Address: 4080 W Ray Rd #26, Chandler, AZ 85226

OP
J

Jdunk54nl

Thread Starter #6
Thanks SIY for coming out on Friday! It was great getting to know you and it was a fun time. I look forward to future hangouts and getting to know you more and seeing your awesome setup at home!

SIY

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Fun group, with some very smart people. Thanks so much for inviting me!

You are always welcome in my lab.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
We are planning our first weekend of the month meetup for this Saturday!

Details on when/where to come SOON, looking somewhere near downtown area.

Top Bottom