• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

OpenAI's GPT-4 - any 3rd party solutions that work with TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music UHD etc?

Music1969

Major Contributor
Plex Amp app now supports GPT-4

There's an app that works with Apple Music:

But do we have options that will create playlists in TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music UHD ?

I assume it's only a matter of time but want to track in this thread.

Some of the big streaming companies might integrate chat style within their apps.

It's cool for music discovery , when in the mood for that.

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Plex Amp app now supports GPT-4

Great, so I have Lifetime Plexpass, PlexAmp and a ChatGPT account, but I can't use the feature unless I also subscribe to Tidal (even though I can restrict the features use to local media only once it's setup). The OpenAI API screen is just blank for me...

1685903212931.png

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd rather qobuz and amazon work on getting proper "normal' playlist functionality first (more than 2000 ish track limit, ability to sort /view /delete duplicates etc etc) before going down this rabbit hole.

OP
M

Music1969

Major Contributor
I'd rather qobuz and amazon work on getting proper "normal' playlist functionality first (more than 2000 ish track limit, ability to sort /view /delete duplicates etc etc) before going down this rabbit hole.

This is completely different thing

As per my OP I am interested in the music discovery aspect , recommendations etc. Which Qobuz and Amazon do poorly

Playlist size is something Qobuz can fix easily - just email them . If enough people complain that's an easy fix

Same as sorting playlists - these are simple and not related to this thread

High quality suggestions is not an easy fix in house - hence this thread

I dont want this to be a problems with playlists functionality thread

Top Bottom