• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Product: Arvus H2-4D Atmos Renderer, Simultaneous 16 channel AES/Balanced Analog/Dante Output

Music1969

Major Contributor
Ask my editor via the Stereophile site. Not sure he will be amenable nor am I sure that I (and others) will be able to commit the time and effort.
I do respond to posts here, there (Stereophile) and almost everywhere as my inclinations permit.

Can you provide your Hapi to @John Atkinson to measure?

192kbps

Addicted to Fun and Learning
A very exquisite product, but also very expensive, losing its value. There are also Realiser A16 2U products of the same type.

hfusn

Has anyone compared the decoded, analog audio signal coming out of the BALANCED ANALOG outputs on the Arvus H2-4D with the signal one gets from the balanced outs in a device such a Tonewinner AT-300?

Volumetrik

Is there any other news on this processor. It seems to be in stock on their website !

Top Bottom