• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Meizu Mblu Lifeme Pro Portable DAC/Amp Review

Rate this DAC & HP Amp

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 32 21.9%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 88 60.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

CarbonMakerU

Forum Donor
I think I did not relay my meaning well.
A stiff heatshrunk cable, has more of a leverage. If tugged, the extra lever effect, magnifies the effect to damage the port.
I make my own USB cables, and because of this, I make the USB-C plug (in my case), as tiny as possible, because even a tall plug, has plenty of lever effect.
Could you negate the mechanical advantage of the additional potentially damaging leverage by merely heat shrinking the area around the connections/wire and leave the center flexible? The connections would still be supported hopefully providing longevity.

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Could you negate the mechanical advantage of the additional potentially damaging leverage by merely heat shrinking the area around the connections/wire and leave the center flexible? The connections would still be supported hopefully providing longevity.
Yes, use a thin glue-lined short tubes at ends and leave the centre section exposed.

firestart3r

Late to the party but... does the microphone work like on the Apple dongle ?

I'm looking for a replacement I can use to do phone calls...

Warcsi

In the Review Index this is posted as ADC. Mistakenly, I suppose.

Top Bottom