• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hum problem solved

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This may work in the UK as well:)

28D88CE3-6841-4A3D-BCF8-899A0A69687D.png

AudiOhm

The little hair I have left is standing on end, (Retired Electrician)...

Ohms

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I strongly suggest mounting the Home Defibrillator Machine right next to that! The twisted pair extension cord will definitely fix the Hum problem. :oops:

sam_adams

Major Contributor
It's a doorbell transformer.
<thesimpsons-rainierwolfcastle-thatsthejoke.jpg>

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
We really need the laughing post response sometimes....
Back in the day we where allowed to make our own pops in Unix. I was making them in seconds it was so easy to do. Only like several+ commands and ya mix them and make pOps.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Back in the day we where allowed to make our own pops in Unix. I was making them in seconds it was so easy to do. Only like several+ commands and ya mix them and make pOps.
Eh? The closest I came to unix was one company I worked for briefly had a unix based system, but strictly workstation stuff.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Eh? The closest I came to unix was one company I worked for briefly had a unix based system, but strictly workstation stuff.
With Internet Relay Chat (IRC) the stuff was made of a Unix based software and commands. The operating manual and other unofficial literature had instructions and I read them and other stuff and became proficient at making some cool pOps, using war scripts, using egg drops and using bots used in the chat room(s) for protection from channel annoyances and from very creepy peeps. With IRC there can be if memory serves me correct 255 peeps in a channel at a time and all in real time so it can get hectic if it gets full.

Top Bottom