• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Holy Fanboy! Beats the Schiit ......

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I still say "test them in India".

Or Saigon. That oughta fry a CPU or two...

Last edited:

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I noticed no eye contact in India and it worked out fine. I also notice their roads are in better condition than where I live. Something ain't right.

The traffic may be crazy in Saigon, but at least their electrical wiring is all good. o_O

Both places have better internet than where I live too. Something ain't right.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I noticed no eye contact in India and it worked out fine.

I worked in most of the 48 states.

I came to ask about the local driving "rules" (having experienced a few surprises along the way).

One state, don't remember which one, the guys said "Never make eye-contact. That gives "them" the right of way."

"He sees me, I'm going now."

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
... Once the majority are in self driving cars I'll feel much safer riding a motorcycle. Which I stopped doing almost completely because of cell phone use.

Yeah, a bit inconvenient trying to use a cell phone on a motorcycle.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
One state, don't remember which one, the guys said "Never make eye-contact. That gives "them" the right of way."
Boston is that way on a freeway merge. You don't look at the other guy as you keep pushing ahead to see who blinks first. :D

Top Bottom