• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hidizs MP145 planar IEMs

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hidizs is having a massive Kickstarter campaign with a very interesting IEM based on a large planar magnetic driver and different tuning profiles.

And those early bird prices are tempting...

(I don't need another IEM, I don't need another IEM, I don't need another IEM...)

26edb239f1c521efd8af6856b6b53e24_original.jpg

Emlin

Addicted to Fun and Learning
And horns inspired by the narwhal?

Tobi

Looks very interesting.
My letshuoer S12 planars IEM's definetely blew my mind, especially now that I figured out a good EQ for them.

Will wait for some reviews and measurements though.

OP
Matias

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
G

GoneToPlaid

There now are several reviews on YouTube by reviewers who I like. The consensus seems to be that this is a very nice planar IEM with a focus on sounding more natural than most planars. The caveats are that this is a large and beefy IEM and that the nozzle diameter also is large. The MP145 likely will be too big for smaller ears.

OP
Matias

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
More measurements.

graph (13).png

Edit: and a last one, referenced to delta 10 target.

graph (15).png

Last edited:

Paweł L

If the MP145 shell's were just smaller in size :( Their FRD looks promising and being planar they most likely will share positive qualities of other planar IEMs.

Top Bottom