• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Gradius

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Infelizmente por causa da barreira de idiomas, muitas das ideias e observações ficam mal entendidas e até mal interpretadas.

De minha parte, não tem blá blá nenhum. O dac é excelente e ponto!

I'm going to explain to him...

Um fusível, continua sendo... só um fusível.

Esse de "melhor qualidade", a única diferença é que queimará com muito mais facilidade se ocorrer um curto-circuito.

E por ter contatos banhados em ouro terá melhor tolerância à maresia. Só isso. A qualidade do som não vai mudar em absolutamente nada.

Reynaldo

Esse de "melhor qualidade", a única diferença é que queimará com muito mais facilidade se ocorrer um curto-circuito.

E por ter contatos banhados em ouro terá melhor tolerância à maresia. Só isso. A qualidade do som não vai mudar em absolutamente nada.
I do not know this fuse from Gustard, however many fuses made for audio sold here in Brazil, were totally out of specification.
The device burned before the fuse.
I prefer the simple original fuse that comes with the device.

dmac6419

Major Contributor
[QUOTE = "ABall, post: 788534, member: 12225"] I am very sorry but even in your native language you still don't make sense, Its not a problem with your English, thats as good as mine! I am not misunderstanding you, you are just in the wrong forum to talk about burn in and magic fuses, I mean you can, but it wont be received well with a lot of people because this is Audio Science Review. But please dont be offended, this is just a heads up, this is a great site for busting myths, have a look around, Amir has done a lot of measurements that might just help you save money .... [/ QUOTE]

I'm sorry but if he want to talk about magic there's nothing wrong with that.

ALex_hha

H793af79170e148f788829808262ec7a37.jpg

Have I correctly understood - they are trying to say that the fuse will impact sound quality of DAC ? o_O Is that some kind of joke ?

cecelo01

Mais quem disse que estou esperando melhorar a qualidade do som??????

Apenas estou trocando o fusível! Simples assim! Muito barato!

Não moro perto da praia.

cecelo01

QUEM DISSE QUE ESTOU ESPERANDO MELHORAR A QUALIDADE DO ÁUDIO ?????????????????

KKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!

ESTOU APENAS TROCANDO O FUSÍVEL. SOMENTE ISSO!

POR FAVOR !!!!!!!!!!

NÃO ACREDITO EM MÁGICA !!

ESTÃO FAZENDO UMA CONFUSÃO INCRÍVEL

Gradius

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Mais quem disse que estou esperando melhorar a qualidade do som??????

É o que diz no anúncio/marketing do Gustard.

Btw, um bom fusível custa no máximo $1. Ou seja, esse aí (do Gustard) não é nada barato.

Bom, vou parar por aqui com o português ou o pessoal vai reclamar (já reclamaram antes).

JSmith

Master Contributor
@cecelo01 and @Gradius, whilst I understand this is an international forum, the general language used here for posting is English... it makes it easier for everyone to have a standard, so please translate your post before posting or post in your very best English.
Cheers,

JSmith

ABall

Forum Donor
[QUOTE = "cecelo01, post: 793390, member: 1828"] WHO SAID I AM WAITING TO IMPROVE AUDIO QUALITY ?????????????????

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM JUST CHANGING THE FUSE. ONLY THAT!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC !!

ARE MAKING AN AMAZING CONFUSION [/ QUOTE]

You paid aprox. 20x more for something that the seller says improves sound quality when that is impossible, I think we all know who is confused.

ABall

Forum Donor

cecelo01

Complicated!

I bought the fuse just for its function, safety. I DON'T BELIEVE A FUSE IMPROVES AUDIO QUALITY. 20.00 U $ I DON'T THINK EXPENSIVE, THE ONE WHO PRODUCED THE FUSE WAS GUSTARD OWN.

Buy the fuse of 1.00 U $ WHO THINK IT IS VALID AND HAS NO RISK. THE PROBLEM IS NOT MINE. IT IS WHO WHO PAID $ 1.00U $ and has the risk factor on their side.

Stop here!

I just bought a fuse, even to test it. I again say I NEVER SAID IT WILL IMPROVE AUDIO QUALITY.

Attachments

• 1621938990414.png
    1621938990414.png
    312 bytes · Views: 90

ABall

Forum Donor
Perhaps you could share with us this email from Gustard where it seems they have told you the existing fuse is a danger which prompted you to buy this safer fuse? I dont think there is anyone on this forum that thinks it's a risk replacing a fuse when it blows with a new fuse costing 1 dollar.

JSmith

Master Contributor

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
Not sure what you mean, are you suggesting the product arrived faulty without a standard fuse?

So you think more expensive means better, always?

Yeah it kinda is when you keep yelling at everyone. :)

JSmith
It's known that majority of fuses have vast variety in their performance. Meaning, some will only break after double the current and some will break a fraction of the current. So it's not very good.

However the issue is that it may not be any better to buy more expensive fuses. He assumes more expensive product must be more in check in specs which isn't always the case.

Top Bottom