• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gryphon Apex Stereo power amplifier Measurements (Stereophile)

BlackTalon

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Didn't you read the part where I said that it is like class A in the sense that there is no crossover distortion? Haven't you ever used an analogy? Just what are you trying to prove here? Lack of precision on my part? Sorry, I write for actual people, not robots.
Too funny. A large part of my job is writing technical information to audiences of non-technical people. Saying Item A is 'technically' an apple, but you really mean an orange and the reader should know that, is a bit of a stretch... But hey, you can justify it by calling people names so there is that.

RammisFrammis

Too funny. A large part of my job is writing technical information to audiences of non-technical people. Saying Item A is 'technically' an apple, but you really mean an orange and the reader should know that, is a bit of a stretch... But hey, you can justify it by calling people names so there is that.
Give it a rest, people. Give it a rest. :facepalm:

Johnplayerson

This amplifier has excellent channel separation. The SN everyone is complaining about is at 1 watt reference points. Seems the adcom gfa 585 will give you the same SN.
The adcom gfa 585 se, says 85 db sn at 1 watt. 111 at full power. Thd .009 tested by whathifi.

Top Bottom