• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Volendrung

If you mean input sensitivity then 0.775v.

No, sorry, but thank you. I mean the input impedance. All amplifiers have an input impedance and all preamplifiers have an output impedance, you want to match them well or you can have issues that mostly affects bass performance. They say the amplifier input impedance should be at a minimum 10X the output impedance of the preamplifier. My preamp has a higher output impedance and so I'm trying to find out what the input impedance of the ZA3 is. If you're wondering why I am interested in using a preamp with it if it already has volume is because I want to you this in my main audio system and use it as a power amp, not as an integrated amp with volume as it is now. There are a ton of people doing this.

doug s.

I found out that Fosi has started selling 48v/10A DC power supply
two things.
- don't ever buy anything on amazon. EVER. amazon is a destructive force on the planet, both socially and environmentally.
- for the same money, (for 2). this is a better solution (you'll likely get a discount offer if you open the link):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145114710034

doug s.

Top Bottom