• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

Rate this amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 75 29.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 136 52.5%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 30 11.6%

• Total voters

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Just remember like klipsch the sensitivity might not be as high as rated

96 db is 106db with 10 watt and peak 116db with 100 watt using klipsch rp-600m, that is alot, add 6 db peak power we are above 120db

gasolin75

"why would they make a mono version"
To have more power for cheap (around $150 for two). I already have decent power supplies and just want to get enough juice to power speakers. And I'm confident, there will be left over because of the bad review it gets from Youtube.

The TB10D is perfect for me if it has an option (a toggle or slider switch) to select stereo or mono. I may buy two if they offer the DIY kit version for say =,<$60 dollars each. The NAD C268 is $1,000 a unit, and as a newcomer to sound, I did not want to indulge and spend over $2k in an audio amplifier.
Mono the chips got not much more power, stereo gives you more spl then mono https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...3255-amplifier-with-mono-stereo-output.48226/

2023-11-12 10_41_01-Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono_stereo output _ ...png

Last edited:

gasolin75

2x100 watt and 2 speaker is more power then one of the same speaker and 1x200 watt

gasolin75

Change opamps is that possible and which one ?

I wanna im prove the highs, softer more airy,less loud

Juampa1989

@Fosi Audio Hello Fosi, have you seen the possibility of launching an amplifier similar to this one also with tone control, but adding optical input and remote control?

Kimbrough Xu

Others don't understand why replace a useful thing with a useless one. Choose your poison
Oh, got it.

But if you add tone control to this amplifier as well as the remote control, then it is not convenient to control the Treble and Bass with remote control.

I mean you can not know how much you adjust the Treble and Bass. With remote control, you need to an encoder to adjust the Treble and Bass but not the potentiometer.

But with a display, you can look at the screen.

Ashoka

Shipping a 32V 5A power supply while advertising 2x300W output is what is called ‘caught with pants down your ankles’. In more clear language; a blatant lie.
works best with lower power supply, with higher power supply may not last a year. Just over hyped ad.

Top Bottom