• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Finally proof power cables do make a difference in abx testing

solderdude

Grand Contributor
LOL.

Recent experiments show that 100% of listeners were able to tell the difference between using an amplifier with a power cord attached, and without

The same argument is often used in cable threads here as well.

Still believe this test is worth repeating... willing to bet that battery powered deviced also work well without a mains cable... at least for a while.

JSmith

Master Contributor
giphy.gif

JSmith

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is spam with no measured proof and peppered with buy now links. I've designed and built computers for decades and power cords don't make your computer run any different, or make your sound any better. Don't post a hard sell sales copy link that ends in a buy now link. Only reddit gameboys would fall for that..

OP
D

Dumdum

This is spam with no measured proof and peppered with buy now links. I've designed and built computers for decades and power cords don't make your computer run any different, or make your sound any better. Don't post a hard sell sales copy link that ends in a buy now link. Only reddit gameboys would fall for that..

you clearly didn’t read the actual post and what it said… I’d question your life skills and ability’s if you think you couldn’t do what they said…

OP
D

Dumdum

LOL.

The same argument is often used in cable threads here as well.

Still believe this test is worth repeating... willing to bet that battery powered deviced also work well without a mains cable... at least for a while.
That’s a valid point… I hope it wouldnt take days… old school c or d battery’s aren’t common for extended listening sessions

Top Bottom