• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Did it, wrote them to cancel the first order. Once it's done and i see my cash, i'll send the money for the second.

The old switcheroo to save 14€. What a smooth criminal i am. :cool:

frki16

Did it, wrote them to cancel the first order. Once it's done and i see my cash, i'll send the money for the second.

The old switcheroo to save 14€. What a smooth criminal i am. :cool:
did it also. canceled first order and they immediately returned money to paypal. saving 80€ if package arrives some day :). I'm not optimistic because it's been 2 weeks and package was not sent.

Pouyoux

285€ / pair...

That's a steal.:eek:
thanks @VintageFlanker for the update, I've cancelled my 349€ order and made a new order at 285€. I own you a beer ;)

did someone got package from hidden audio in last 2 weeks?
I did ask to hidden-audio, the speakers are ordered at the manufacture but no final delivery date provided though. This delay makes some of us to save 64€ so no complaints here !

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
here I am! my Kef R3s arrived promptly without any delay. Top service! Just a mere detail, I ordered 2 "single speakers" (as the special price was on that), but I received a "pair packet" anyway :cool:
In fact, I too have noticed the best prices in some cases on single speakers, a pair of Kef R7 would cost only 2000 euros, if the site is as reliable as it seems it has fantastic prices

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I didn't get why they listed it as units since you had to order two at the end.
Because then the price in price search machines are lower.

If they could, they would list prices without VAT too, but there are rules against it.
In the early days of ecommerce it was like the wild west, people listed their wares for 1€, with 299€ shipping cost.

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bargain...

1673376163812.png

£90 delivered to the UK when you change the delivery address to UK after adding to your shopping basket.

Jeromeof

Forum Donor
I presume there is nothing like https://de.camelcamelcamel.com for hidden-audio.de ? Ie. something that monitors products daily and can send email alerts when a product price reduces to a configurable amount? There are a couple of things on hidden-audio.de that I would be interested in but the price seems to vary dramatically.

delta76

Major Contributor
I presume there is nothing like https://de.camelcamelcamel.com for hidden-audio.de ? Ie. something that monitors products daily and can send email alerts when a product price reduces to a configurable amount? There are a couple of things on hidden-audio.de that I would be interested in but the price seems to vary dramatically.
Idealo.de is the closest for that. It is very popular with Germans I think.

Of course if you want to find tricky deals, like with coupons etc this thread or mydealz are your best bet

Reactions: MCH

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sometimes it makes sense to just know that something has changed on a shop page. Like so:

Bash:
#!/bin/sh

if [ 2d6ec1ee45b5d856631c9f3567a9c8f6 == $(wget -O- -q https://www.audiosciencereview.com | md5sum | awk '{print $1}') ] ; then
  echo "The site did not change"
else
  echo "The site changed" | mail -s "It happened" [email protected]
fi

Such is the power of advanced Java.
IMG_6694.jpg

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

delta76

Major Contributor

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor
Unbelievable price for these 948s. They are sold second hand way over 2400.

Top Bottom