• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dutch&Dutch8C now Roon ready!

Aaron Garrett

I know Aaron, it is frustrating but I truly believe it will become a reality, hopefully while I am still capable of enjoying it!
Keith

I'm sure it will. But if it has rolled out on new models it should be available for waiting customers.

murl

Any word from Martijn? Seems like if it is available on newer speakers it should be available to upgrade? I have seen other 8cs with updated firmware in the wild.

mi-fu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Actually what is the most updated firmware version available now?

andrew

Hell hath frozen over.

Congratulations to all 8C owners who use Roon!

All I seek on the RMS page for each speaker is 1.4.65 with the alternative version being 1.4.57. How are you accessing the newer firmware?

GDK

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
All I seek on the RMS page for each speaker is 1.4.65 with the alternative version being 1.4.57. How are you accessing the newer firmware?
My understanding is that it is still in beta and has not been generally released.

Top Bottom