• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon RCD-M41 mini-system - any objective reviews?

realign

What Hi-Fi has always raved about the RCD-Mxx mini-systems (all the way from the 37 to the current 41 and with each new version talked about how it's gotten better ). But I've never seen an actual data driven review of either the amp or the DAC. Does anyone have any objective details?

Last edited:

napfkuchen

Recently I bought a Kenwood M-925DAB for my parents kitchen. The receiver part fits well in the upper cabinet (the main reason for buying it), operation is quite easy (even my mother likes it). The speakers are positioned rather poorly at ceiling height but are more than fine for background sound. I think for the price you should adjust your expectations appropriately and not expect a SINAD miracle. When I leafed through the operating instructions I read something about >= 70 dB SINAD in the technical data.
The unit was tested by AreaDVD (a german online-magazine for anything related to hifi / home-theater), the verdict was "überragend" (superior) ... which does not mean anything as that is pretty much their average rating. What Hi-Fi does just the same and of course a new version always has to be better because sales are important.

Petevid

I’m currently listening to Denon M41 fed by a Wiim Pro into the optical input and it sounds really good. We know about the Wiim but would also be very interested to see how well the Denon measures.

Top Bottom