• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon AVR-A1H

Frank207be

Are you using any of the internal amps?

Also, I wonder if the Taylor swift vinyl's recording quality is as good as the digital versions, that I believe has high resolutions from HDtracks.com but apparently not available for Canadians.:(
11 of them. The L+R speakers are amplified by an IceEdge 1200AS/2. Future plan is to make the LCR speakers active with Hypex FA503 amps.

Vinyl is all about the experience IMHO ;) I'm perfectly happy with the convenience of digital.

Frank207be

Yesterday I watched the Youtube talk with Youthman & Mathias Johansson and he told not to rely on a single REW measurement to evaluate a multi point calibration.
There also was a lot of discussion about ART so I interpret that it's coming sooner than later. Dirac ART will probably solve my dip around 135Hz.

peng

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yesterday I watched the Youtube talk with Youthman & Mathias Johansson and he told not to rely on a single REW measurement to evaluate a multi point calibration.
There also was a lot of discussion about ART so I interpret that it's coming sooner than later. Dirac ART will probably solve my dip around 135Hz.
Right, I always check many mic positions, before settling on my prferred filter.

Top Bottom