• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

30% Off Denon Refurb Store - 2023 Black Friday Deal

Randyman...

Was in the market for a new (refurb'd) Denon AVR-X3800H/X3700H, and noticed the Denon Refurb store is offering 30% off the already discounted refurb pricing and free shipping. Sales Tax still applied for me, but 3-day shipping was a free upgrade over economy shipping. Using code HOLIDAY30, the X3800H was under $1K to my door and has a 60-day exchange period.

Main improvements over my trusty 10-year old AVR-x4000 (MultEQ XT32) being the iPhone Audyssey app control and 4K HDMI switching. Not really doing Atmos - but maybe one day. 4 sub outs and Dirac Live down the road are other tick-boxes I'm likely to exploit. It was the same price or cheaper than some of the refurb'd X3700H's I found at other retailers!

Apologies if this is the wrong forum (please move as needed).

HTH :cool:

Top Bottom