• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Decoupling/bypass & signal path capacitors for op-amps (NE5532 in Aiyima A07 vs. TPA3255evm)

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Just a reminder (and I like a thread going off the rails and the topic as much as the next guy), the discussion started as an inquiry regarding bypass capacitors and has developed into capacitors in the signal path.

;)
This is worth quoting to remind myself (and others) that the OP started discussing power supply decoupling capacitors, which influence effective PSRR, rather than coupling capacitors in the signal path. The discussion is really interesting (to me anyway) so perhaps it's worth modifying the thread title or splitting ouit the coupling capacitor discussion? Though IIRC there are several other threads on coupling capacitors so those posts could be added to one of those.

Changing the title would be less work for the Mods...

OP
007Shortz

007Shortz

I can't figure out how to change the title to:

decoupling/bypass & signal path capacitors for op-amps (NE5532 in Aiyima A07 vs. TPA3255evm)

Last edited:

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I can't figure out how to change the title to:

decoupling/bypass & signal path capacitors for op-amps (NE5532 in Aiyima A07 vs. TPA3255evm)

Got that for you

Top Bottom