• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed, Aeon 2 Noire and Stealth

_Piotr

I just broke my aeon open x. They had been the best quality headphones I had and the ones that I enjoyed the most :(
20230607_153548.jpg

They fell from only like 50 cms. One of my underdesk headphones holders decided to unscrew itself from the desk.
20230607_153630.jpg

Last edited:

doug2761

Forum Donor
I'll contact them but If I have to send it to the US it might not be cost effective. Not to mention they have been bought from Drop and not DCA.
Maybe it's time for an upgrade to Aeon Noire? If you had not previously joined the DCA owners club on their website then you should do that. The Aeon X from Drop qualify for that program. You may need to email them directly with the original purchase information. This will give you a discount on a single purchase of any different headphone they offer. Maybe buy a new Aeon RT open or Noire? Could that turn a frown upside down?

_Piotr

Maybe it's time for an upgrade to Aeon Noire? If you had not previously joined the DCA owners club on their website then you should do that. The Aeon X from Drop qualify for that program. You may need to email them directly with the original purchase information. This will give you a discount on a single purchase of any different headphone they offer. Maybe buy a new Aeon RT open or Noire? Could that turn a frown upside down?
I was planing buy the Noire eventually but I hate being wasteful and want to repair the open X if possible too.

Reactions: t$$
Top Bottom