• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cicadas, sonic weapon or mass hysteria? Cuban diplomatic relations

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
That was a long read. ...With the mystery still remaining.

By the way one of my brothers, with his wife, came back from Cuba almost two weeks ago. They only spent a week, last year they went too.
And one of my sisters just left couple days ago, for two weeks.
French Canadians like to visit Cuba, including some of my family.

I have no clue regarding this mystery, none. I know less than nothing, nothing more than still a mystery. Who knows, the Russians no one has any proof of anything.

I remember when the news first came around; today I'm still @ lost to even speculate. It would make for a great mystery movie. ...With a totally honest and unbiased film director. Who would that be...Denis Villeneuve the French Canadian Québécois who directed Incendies, Enemy, Prisoners, Sicario, Arrival and Blade Runner 2049?

OP
Blumlein 88

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The sparse information points to something sound based. Modulation of ultrasonic sound? Accumulated filter ringing of really bad Cuban DACs?

I wonder if cat dog and other animals with high frequency hearing were notably absent in those areas of the attacks?

Wombat

Master Contributor
Disinformation?

Top Bottom