• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cat News?

tw 2022

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If you have a way to prove that your neighbor is poisoning cats, you should report it.
if i can i will.. but when there's an audience she plays the put upon victim that has no idea what i'm talking about , her enabling son is always interjecting things like "it's just talk"... she's an old lady psychopath as far as i can tell , getting away with abusive behavior via a narrative and enablers....the other day she saw me in the yard while she was driving and starting shouting at me to "leave her alone or she would poison( more) cats".. that's a direct quote... i couldn't get my phone going quick enough to record the encounter.... another problem i have is that everyone of the neighbors thinks she's the victim of my harassment...

wannarock2

yXdWJAC.gif

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
this is my emotional support cat "Tim".... he was recently poisoned by a neighbor (no , i can't prove it except in the person's past behavior).... i had to put him down last friday (4-12)... he is and always will be "that" furbaby .... rip little guy , you are my heart.....

That's so terrible and sad. I'm so sorry.

tw 2022

That's so terrible and sad. I'm so sorry.
thank you sir , my heart is broken .. i have 4 other house cats and a backyard full of (8) fixed cats that need me.. they are a product of my landlord and his animal hoarding ... the only good news is that the landlord moved out, unfortunately he's still the landlord.... i'm trying to get moved and figure out how to place several of these babies with a rescue....i'm limited to low income apartments so i can only take 2 with me in all likelihood...the inside cats are all 8 yrs or older, i'm afraid this is going to end poorly....

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
thank you sir , my heart is broken .. i have 4 other house cats and a backyard full of (8) fixed cats that need me.. they are a product of my landlord and his animal hoarding ... the only good news is that the landlord moved out, unfortunately he's still the landlord.... i'm trying to get moved and figure out how to place several of these babies with a rescue....i'm limited to low income apartments so i can only take 2 with me in all likelihood...the inside cats are all 8 yrs or older, i'm afraid this is going to end poorly....

Maybe a Craigslist or local type advertisement to see if you can find them actual homes. That's a heartbreaking situation, but I know you will do your best for them.

tw 2022

Maybe a Craigslist or local type advertisement to see if you can find them actual homes. That's a heartbreaking situation, but I know you will do your best for them.
thanks , that's a decent idea, i'm presently networking to find "legit" rescues to help....

Top Bottom