• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Canton Vento 30

JustStarted

Hello, I was looking around the internet about the Canton Vento 30 bookshelf speakers and i couldnt find anything. Just a single youtube review and many posts about the canton 826, but not the Vento 30 series speaker.
I am interested in hearing other people's thoughts who have head the speaker, because right now at my local shop they are going for 1100 euros, from its starting price at 1400 euros. At this shop i compared them besides KEF LS50, admittedly with a insufficient amplifier, the Cambridge AXR100, but the Vento blew it out of the water. If decide to buy the Canton speaker i will probably pair it with SVS subwoofer the get the full range of sound.
Any thoughts or experience with the Canton Vento 30 speakers?
Thank you already!

Neftun

Can chime in with experience from the reference 9dc, which is not too far from the vento 30.

Awesome speaker, lovely soundstage, punchy bass, and to my ears a beautiful tweeter with heaps of detail, not fatiuging at all.

Benefits from a surplus of power to control that bass.

dogmamann

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Can chime in with experience from the reference 9dc, which is not too far from the vento 30.

Awesome speaker, lovely soundstage, punchy bass, and to my ears a beautiful tweeter with heaps of detail, not fatiuging at all.

Benefits from a surplus of power to control that bass.
Reference 9dc has a different tweeter from vento 30. according to canton vento 30s tweeter is better but 9dc has better built cabins. References has bass, ventos has literally no bass historically !

Top Bottom