• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Black & White Pictures Only | Not A Single Word

sejarzo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Eric Bloom of BOC 1975 crop (2).jpg

sejarzo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Is that from Blue Oyster Cult?

Yep. I took that at a concert at a small hockey rink near our home in NW Indiana in April, 1975--no seats, general floor admission. When others saw I had a camera, they let me up front. It was about six weeks after the release of "On Your Feet Or On Your Knees." That's just a pic of an 11x14 print that's been through quite a bit. I thought I had saved the negatives from that concert in a box of memorabilia and would have scanned it to create a better image, but alas, I've never found them. LOL I could not tell if the engine in the car started when I turned the key afterward, had to ask my brother if the engine was running.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
no words... someone complained no credit given in photos... please NAME your photos w/something descriptive & NOT just imageNNNN.jpg or wutever. please! hovering mouse over image floats image name.

Newman

Major Contributor
_A7R9805 Cowra BW.jpg
by me

Top Bottom