• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

best class d amp for 200 euros

DSJR

Major Contributor
Not everyone out there can use balanced interconnects and in short domestic runs using sensible RCA cables of a metre or less, may not need to at all. The PA5 is reportedly hobbled badly by using single ended connections.. It's all here if anyone chooses to trawl through the threads and posts.

What is the best Topping PA3S, Loxji a30, smsl A100 (cheap) or what ever i have forgotten atleast in the 80's watt rated in 4 ohm so there is a little more than 30-40 watt pr channel i 4 ohm
Maybe a crazy idea but I would be seriously considering buying TWO Aiyima A07 amplifiers (under $200 for both) to get more power and low distortion. I own Aiyima A07 and love it, it drives floorstanding Jbl A170.

Top Bottom