• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

best class d amp for 200 euros

DSJR

Major Contributor
Not everyone out there can use balanced interconnects and in short domestic runs using sensible RCA cables of a metre or less, may not need to at all. The PA5 is reportedly hobbled badly by using single ended connections.. It's all here if anyone chooses to trawl through the threads and posts.

What is the best Topping PA3S, Loxji a30, smsl A100 (cheap) or what ever i have forgotten atleast in the 80's watt rated in 4 ohm so there is a little more than 30-40 watt pr channel i 4 ohm
Maybe a crazy idea but I would be seriously considering buying TWO Aiyima A07 amplifiers (under $200 for both) to get more power and low distortion. I own Aiyima A07 and love it, it drives floorstanding Jbl A170.

Reactions: hmj

hmj

Maybe a crazy idea but I would be seriously considering buying TWO Aiyima A07 amplifiers (under $200 for both) to get more power and low distortion. I own Aiyima A07 and love it, it drives floorstanding Jbl A170.

Nice to read this as I own a Topping E30/Aiyima A07 and just looking to buy a pair of A170s to partner with. I only have a small room so hoping one will suffice I also mostly listen to Jazz/Folk/Blues, so not as much demand on a system in power terms? How do you find the combo in general?

Last edited:

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I personally would go for the A150 and a subwoofer in a small room. It's valuable to be able to move the subwoofer around for best bass. However, a pair of A170 is cheaper than a pair of A150 right now, at least in Europe. :facepalm:

I think the A07 has plenty of power to drive these speakers in a smaller room.

hmj

I personally would go for the A150 and a subwoofer in a small room. It's valuable to be able to move the subwoofer around for best bass. However, a pair of A170 is cheaper than a pair of A150 right now, at least in Europe. :facepalm:

I think the A07 has plenty of power to drive these speakers in a smaller room.
Yes thats right, the a170 can be got for $245 a pair in the UK. Know of a viable alternative?

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning

why ? you can't bridge them !

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom