• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Audio Science Review Member DECIMATED by Audiophile

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I decided to do a short parody video of how an audiophile (played by me) destroyed the scientific arguments that cables don't matter, by an ASR member (played by me).

A little bored the last couple of days and reading the Morrow speaker cable review thread sparked my creative juices (or lack thereof).

Loathecliff

What an a-hole :rolleyes: No other way to describe this farce: "5-1". In all rationality it was "0-1" given the only real criterion was the blind test.
Oops. Does this prove that irony is inversely proportional to latitude?

Gorganzola

I decided to do a short parody video of how an audiophile (played by me) destroyed the scientific arguments that cables don't matter, by an ASR member (played by me).

A little bored the last couple of days and reading the Morrow speaker cable review thread sparked my creative juices (or lack thereof).
Oops. Does this prove that irony is inversely proportional to latitude?
Opps. :oops: So what I missed was SimpleTheater's allusion to his "creative juices". Perhaps I wouldn't have if there weren't people who actually reason that way.

Last edited:
OP
SimpleTheater

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Thread Starter #10
Opps. :oops: So what a missed was was SimpleTheater's allusion to his "creative juices". Perhaps I wouldn't have if there weren't people who actually reason that way.
I actually appreciated your first comment. That's what I want people to say if they don't know it's a parody.

HorizonsEdge

I was saddened to not see you wearing a tin foil hat (

Top Bottom