• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Attractive enough to be openly displayed: System76 launches Thelio line of open source, US-built desktop computers

Old Listener

Whatever. Your mother and I will enjoy looking at it when she cums over later... ;-)

This remark would fit on the usual subjectivist audio forum. All too common for people to run out of facts and have their faulty logic exposed and then to react by flinging an insult or two. That behavior doesn't fit on this forum.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Methinks that the warning is too “nice”. Such behavior is unacceptable. Post should be deleted and the poster put in some holding protocol. So far he has not brought anything substantial on this forum...

Last edited:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Methnk that the warning is too “nice”. Such behavior is unacceptable. Post should be deleted and the poster put in some holding protocol. So far he has not brought anything substantial on this forum...
If you notice his avatar has now gone MIA.
I think that says something. ;)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Methnk that the warning is too “nice”. Such behavior is unacceptable. Post should be deleted and the poster put in some holding protocol. So far he has not brought anything substantial on this forum...
Well theres a broad road for humour but youv got to earn the right with individual members. Hence i can take the piss out of amir with impunity lol

Sometimes this is not realised so i give a bit of leeway . Social interactions are fraught with hazard especially online.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Yeah, my post should be deleted. Such nonsense should not be sustained on this forum or others. My bad.
You can edit or delete it yourselve if you think it deserves it.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I love a dramatic flounce over nothing much, the drama vs the actual event offers almost poetic contrast lol
In my neigbhood bringing someones mother into a discussion might end up requiring corks to plug the leaks. o_O

derp1n

Top Bottom