• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Adding Bluetooth to V3?

MagMundi

Hello all!

I could use some direction with a next step for my audio setup. I have a Fosi V3 (which I like), driving two JBL Northridge E20s (which I also like).

What I would like to do is add Bluetooth. I know one option is to sell the V3 and buy another chip amp with bluetooth. However, I think I also want a CD player. Is there a CD player (combo receiver maybe?) out there with Bluetooth integrated? Or would I be better to get an inexpensive DAC with bluetooth (currently using my TV with optical-to-RCA DAC) and just add a CD player inline somehow?

Thanks for any direction! There seem to be 5 different ways to go about this. Budget is less than $80 or so, unless it's a CD player combo somehow. Thank you!

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hello all!

I could use some direction with a next step for my audio setup. I have a Fosi V3 (which I like), driving two JBL Northridge E20s (which I also like).

What I would like to do is add Bluetooth. I know one option is to sell the V3 and buy another chip amp with bluetooth. However, I think I also want a CD player. Is there a CD player (combo receiver maybe?) out there with Bluetooth integrated? Or would I be better to get an inexpensive DAC with bluetooth (currently using my TV with optical-to-RCA DAC) and just add a CD player inline somehow?

Thanks for any direction! There seem to be 5 different ways to go about this. Budget is less than $80 or so, unless it's a CD player combo somehow. Thank you!
I have added SMSL PS100 my chain to add Bluetooth with Fosi ZA3. This DAC’s performance or measurements are comparable to such TPA3255 amps.
It’s working beautifully in my setup, just costs 30$ or so.

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
And to add, it has HDMI ARC input as well.

OP
M

MagMundi

I have added SMSL PS100 my chain to add Bluetooth with Fosi ZA3. This DAC’s performance or measurements are comparable to such TPA3255 amps.
It’s working beautifully in my setup, just costs 30$ or so.
Precisely what I was seeking! Thank you!

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
is there anything cheaper than the SMSL DL200

but still has good modern dacs, vol. knob, remote and current BT but with only SE rca out?

pretty sure there's something $150 or so?

Top Bottom