• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

add physical attributes to review data?

mkarikom

It would be nice to be able to sort reviews by headphone mass.
The weight of the cable (if detachable) may also be relevant if it's on the beefy side.

##### Background:
I'm in the market for a full-size closed-back similar in weight to my ether 2.
After my experience with multiple "high-end" cans, weight is literally the first thing I check, before even looking at measurements.

Anyone ever notice that before audio GAS, you go to best buy to pick up some cans, full-size, on-ear, whatever, and just benefit from what is seemingly common knowledge to those product engineers: how good your product sounds after about an hour is less relevant when the wearer is distracted by the disposition of a 1lb load balanced on top of the skull.

Trell

Major Contributor
when the wearer is distracted by the disposition of a 1lb load balanced on top of the skull.

I guess HEDDPhone with a weight of 718g (cable not specified) is not for you. :)

I don’t want a heavy headphone either.

Top Bottom