• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A bit of thought about future AI technology related to music

TuneInSoul

In the future,we may discover that : AI technology like mechine learning can be used to recongnize the pattern of music reproduced by a HIFI system.If such a thing happens,we can distinguish different HIFI systems or classify HIFI systems by AI.Then,AI knows more than us,more deeply,probably AI can find some unknown certain patterns or "natures" exist in a HIFI system which can be used to distingush from others.
So,some thoughts arise:
If a music played by HIFI system has some certain patterns we don't know now, when it "imports" the patterns ? sound recoding?sound reproducing? Or the original sounds have the patterns naturely.How can we know?And how can we treat the patterns if such patterns don't exist in the original sounds?Can we erase them perfectly?
If not,this may due to some unknown factors in the HIFI system,or somethings randomly affect the system or something other than these.How can we confirm this conclusion?
LOL,I need to sleep,I hope I can get some answer or inspirations in my dream.

Last edited:

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
I just posted about a similar news item ...

JSmith

Master Contributor

JSmith

Top Bottom