• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

¿what is your speaker, amplifier and dac configuration?

westyjeff

Matrix Audio Element X - March Audio P701 mono blocks - Magnepan 3.7,,,,,,,, But with the Christmas tree up, Paradigm Atom V5 monitors on stands

CDMC

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
See below.

wje

Forum Donor
  • Audiolab 6000A - used as the preamp.
  • Bluesound Node 2i - used for my musical source.
  • McIntosh MC402 - amplifier.
  • MiniDSP DDRC24 - used in between my 6000A and McIntosh MC402 amp, as well as subwoofers. Also, utilized for Dirac Live! corrections for acoustics and room.
  • Monolith 10" Ported subs (2)
  • Wharfedale Linton Heritage - Speakers, with factory stands.
  • Panamax 5400 - Power protection.
Or, at least this is the current configuration and subject to change on any given day. :p

Creeky

Forum Donor
Pc Amazon HD = SMLS M300 = Icepower 125as amp = Elac Uni-fi 2.
Sounds really lovely.
Subwoofer(s?) at some point. Right now the speakers are "breaking in" on top of the kitchen cabinets.
I have a Topping 10 with BS22s to go in the kitchen when I get the Elac's moved to the living room.
many thanks to those who contribute here.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Pc Amazon HD = SMLS M300 = Icepower 125as amp = Elac Uni-fi 2.
Sounds really lovely.
Subwoofer(s?) at some point. Right now the speakers are "breaking in" on top of the kitchen cabinets.
I have a Topping 10 with BS22s to go in the kitchen when I get the Elac's moved to the living room.
many thanks to those who contribute here.

Welcome!

Top Bottom